You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living example of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Albertville
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.